Friday, September 24, 2010

Feeling happy :)

Did you ever just have one of those days that you just feel happy and fortunate for the things that are happening in your life and realize that you really do have great friends and family in your life. I am happy to be taking in that moment to just really appreciate them. Planning my 40th party and having things go so smoothly and getting excited about a surprise cake that has me grinning ear to ear today is just making feel fortunate today. Seeing good friends last night and just laughing with them is really priceless. I hope some of my friends read this and know that they are one of the special people I am talking about. So looking forward to next Sat and looking forward to my forties!! (not till Nov.) but the early party is getting the festivities started!!!

3 comments:

  1. Im so glad your happy my friend!! <3 So what does a friend have to do for a friend to GRAB HER BUTTON!!! Your my #1 =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you back! Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete

Always love a friendly comment..thanks for stopping by!