Monday, February 6, 2012

Project Life Week One

Cover pagePL statement_edited-2Cover page 2Week 1Week 1 page 2Week 1 page 3 resolutions
Love little picturesWeek 1 Page 4Kitchen cabinet insert pageWeek 1 Page 5

PLife week 1 so loving this process this year! I feel so ready with journaling cards either bought or downloaded and printed even ones I made myself! No pressure on how many pictures I take in a week and love to save any goodies from the week. I tried 2 t=years back with project 365 but it was too overwhelming of an idea. Finally decided to blog it so going through Flickr to do it quicker but may now do week by week on my blog after this.

2 comments:

  1. Oh and maybe I will finish blogging December Daily too??? I did finish it on time but blogging just did not have time for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See...OMG! I am obsessed with Project Life! not that I have actually started doing any of it! but I watch and fawn over it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Always love a friendly comment..thanks for stopping by!