Monday, August 23, 2010

Scrap layouts ~ seeing changes...




I find myself enjoying doing the single picture layouts that i never thought i would do since i have 3 boys (2 featured here). I enjoy not having to do a "theme" i like using just stuff from wherever. I love bringing in any light colors something again i would have never done last year but i am noticing i do alot lately. I was even told at a crop i inspired someone not to be afraid of the "girl color palette" with boys. i just know what i like and other than me i don't scrap girls so sorry boys get in touch with your feminine side!! LOL

7 comments:

  1. Found you through 2peas. Like the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages! I found you through two peas also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these layouts! I like how you focus on one picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pages - I too am doing a lot more 1 photo pages - which I thought I'd never do.

    Thanks for your encouragement at http://Scrappinpsycho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those came out great - I love 'em!!!
    found u through twee poppets blog hop - your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Always love a friendly comment..thanks for stopping by!